UPPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2023: Uttar Pradesh Are you looking for PSC Staff Nurse Curriculum 2023? Then you’ve come to the right place. Take the UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam Syllabus 2023 and prepare thoroughly for the UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam in 2023. As Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has scheduled the exam on the given date, it is imperative that candidates read and access this article of Uttar Pradesh PSC Officer Nurse Syllabus 2023. This syllabus is very important for individuals preparing for exams. test. To help you prepare, we have provided a direct link at the bottom of this page to access and download the 2023 UPPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus in PDF format.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2023
See the next section for details on his UPPSC Nursing exam pattern for 2023. The exam includes his three subjects, General Knowledge, General Hindi and Nursing Major, with a total of 170 pre-examination questions. The maximum achievable score is 85 points and the candidate is allotted her 2 hours (120 minutes) of exam time. The UPPSC Staff Nurse main exam has five short-form 5-point questions in Part A, and responses must be no longer than 125 words. Part B consists of 6 questions, of which 4 must be answered. Each Part B question is worth 15 points and the answer must be 300 words or less.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2023 – Information
|Uttar Pradesh PSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2023 and Exam Pattern|
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Post Names||Staff Nurse (Male, Female)|
Uttar Pradesh PSC Staff Nurse Selection Process 2023
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)
- Main Examination (Written)
- Document Verification
UPPSC Nursing Exam Sample 2023
2023 Uttar Pradesh PSC Staff Before delving into his nurse’s syllabus, it is important to understand the format of the exam. According to the UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam Pattern, this evaluation consists of his three stages: a preliminary exam, a main exam, and an interview process. Click here for more information about the Nursing Examination. UPPSC Staff Nurse Preliminary Exam Sample 2023
The UPPSC Staff Nurse Preliminary Exam 2023 consists of a total of 170 questions with a total score of 85. Each incorrect answer deducts a penalty equal to his one-third (0.33) of the points awarded for that question. The same negative scoring system is applied when a candidate selects multiple answers.
|General Knowledge3015120 minsGeneral Hindi2010Main Subject Nursing12060 17085|
UPPSC Staff Nurse Main Exam Pattern 2023
Part A has 5 short-answer questions, each question is worth 5 points, and each answer has a word limit of 125 words. Part B has six questions, of which candidates must answer four. Each question on Part B of the 2023 UPPSC Staff Nurse Main Exam is worth 15 points and the answer cannot exceed 300 words.
|Part A||5||25||125 words||3 hours|
|Part B||6 (Attempt any 4)||60||300 words|
UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam Syllabus 2023
Use the link provided to access and download the UPPSC Nursing Curriculum for Men and Women 2023. A thorough review of her UPPSC syllabus for 2023 provides candidates with insight into the topics and subjects covered on the Nursing exam. Make sure to buy our comprehensive her UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam Syllabus 2023 to get the best score on your upcoming exams.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Prelims Syllabus 2023
- Indian History and the Indian National Movement: A thorough understanding of social, economic, and political facets of Indian history should be prioritized in studies of Indian history. Candidates for the Indian National Movement should have a comprehensive understanding of the freedom struggle, the rise of nationalism, and the attainment of independence.
- Indian and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World: Questions on the Geography of India will relate to Physical, Social & Economic Geography of India. In World Geography only a general understanding of the subject will be expected.
- Panchayati Raj and Public Policy, the Constitution of India, the Political System, Rights-Related Issues, etc: Knowledge of the Indian Constitution, the political system, including the Panchayati Raj, and Community Development will be put to the test in questions on Indian politics and governance.
- Indian Economy and Social Development: The candidates will be tested concerning problems and relationships between Population, Environment, Urbanisation; broad features of economic policy in India, and Indian Culture.
- Current International and National Events: Additionally, there will be questions on games and sports.
- Indian Agriculture: The candidates will be expected to have a general understanding of agriculture in India, agricultural produce, and its marketing.
- General Science: Questions on General Science will cover general appreciation and understanding of science including matters of everyday observation and experience, as may be expected of a well-educated person, who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline. This will also include questions on the role of science and technology in the development of India.
- Elementary Mathematics up to class 10th level: Arithmetic, Algebra and Geometry.
Note:- The candidates are expected to have general awareness about the above topics with special reference to U.P.
- Sentence and spelling correction
- One word of many words
- Synonyms and derivatives
- Adjectives and adverbs
- Alternative words
1. Anatomy & Physiology:
- Skeletal System,
- Muscular System,
- Cardio-Vascular System,
- Respiratory System,
- Digestive System,
- Excretory System,
- Nervous System,
- Endocrine System,
- Reproductive System and Sense Organs.
2. Fundamentals of Nursing:
- Nursing as a profession,
- Maintenance of therapeutic Environment,
- Nursing Process and Nursing Care Plan,
- Admission and Discharging of a Patient.
- The Dying Patient,
- Hygienic needs and Physical needs,
- Activity and Exercises,
- Safety needs,
- Elimination needs,
- Care and special condition,
- Meeting nutritional needs,
- Observation of Patient,
- Care of Equipments,
- Barrier Nursing,
- administration of drugs,
- Recording and Reporting.
3 First Aid:
- Meaning and Rules of First Aid Emergency situation such as Fire;
- Insects bites;
- Foreign bodies Transportation of the injured.
- Bandaging and splinting,
- Immediate and later role of nurse.
4. Medical Surgical Nursing:
- Role and Responsibilities of Nurse in Medical and Surgical Setting.
- Care of Surgical patient,
- Diseases of Cardiovascular System,
- Gastro Intestinal System,
- Genito Urinary System and Nervous System.
- Disorder and Diseases of the Respiratory System,
- Musculo-Skeletal System.
- Blood Disorder and Blood Transfusion.
- Endocrine System,
- Metabolic disorders,
- deficiency diseases:
- Hyper and Hypo Secretions,
- Cysts/ Tumours,
- Diabetes Mellitus,
- Obesity Gout.
- The diseases of skin,
- Nose and Throat.
- Diseases and Disorder of Eye,
- Intensive care Nursing.
- Common deficiency diseases,
- Prevalence in India,
- Early symptoms,
- prevention and treatment.
- Communicable Diseases:
- Zoonoses and
5. Psychiatric Nursing:
- Community Responsibility,
- Management and Role of the Nurse.
6. Community Health Nursing:
- Definition of Community Health,
- difference between:- Institutional and community health nursing,
- qualities and function of community health nursing,
- Aspects of Community Health Nursing,
- Demography and Family Welfare.
- Health Team: Composition at Community Health Centre (CHC),
- Primary Health Centre (PHC); Sub-Centre.
- Role of Nursing Personnel at Various levels: Male & Female Health Worker, Health Supervisor, Public Health Nurse, Public Health Supervisor, Vital Health Statistics. Health education and Communication skills.
7. Midwifery and Gynecological Nursing:
- Introduction and Definition,
- Normal Pregnancy,
- Pre-natal care,
- Care and advice regarding diet in pregnancy,
- ante-natal exercises,
- Minor disorders of pregnancy and alleviations of discomfort,
- Diseases associated with pregnancy
- Normal Delivery Preparation: Normal labour – First stage, Second stage and Third stage of labour,
- Nursing Management of Baby and birth,
- Nursing Management of mother during puerperium,
- Complication of pregnancy and its management,
- High risk pregnancy and its management,
- Labour Complications,
- Complications of puerperium and its management,
- Obstetrics operations,
- Drugs used in Obstetrics,
- Ethical and legal aspects related to midwifery and Gynaecological Nursing,
- Fertility and Infertility
- Diseases and disorders of female reproductive system including breasts.
8. Paediatric Nursing:
- Concept in Child health care and role of Paediatric nurse in child care,
- The healthy child,
- The Infant,
- Disorder of Infant,
- Recognition and Management of congenital anomalies,
- Breast Feeding,
- Introduction of Solids,
- Pre and post Operative care and
- Preparation of parents for surgery of the infant child.
Diseases of Children:
- Signs and Symptoms,
- medical and surgical management,
- nursing care,
- diet, and drug therapy,
- prevention and treatment with diseases – Gastro-intestinal system,
- Respiratory System,
- Gento-urinary System,
- Cardio Vascular system,
- Nervous System,
- Eye and ear,
- Nutritional Disorder,
- Communicable diseases,
- Hemotological disorder,
- Endocrine disorder Child health Emergencies,
- Psychological disorder problems and the handicapped Child.
9. Professional Trends and Adjustment:
- Definition and criteria of Nursing profession,
- Qualities of a professional nurse,
- Personal Professional Growth and Continuing Education Career in Nursing,
- Professional related organisations: International Council of Nurse (ICN), Indian Nursing Council (INC), State Nursing Council, World Health Organisation, UNICEF. Trained Nurse Association of India (TNAI), Red Cross Legislation in Nursing.
- Scope and usefulness of knowledge of microbiology in Nursing,
- Classification of Micro-organisms and factors influencing growth,
- Sources of Infection,
- Portals of Entry and Exit of microbes,
- Transmission of infection,
- Collection of Specimens and Principles to kept in mind while collection specimen,
- Immunity, Control and destruction of micro-organisms.
- Definition, Scope and importance for Nurses,
- Psychology of human behavior: Emotions, Attitudes, Frustration and Defense mechanisms, Personality, Intelligence and related Factors, Learning and Observation.
- Importance of Sociology in Nursing.
- The Socio-cultural and Economic aspects of the community and their effects in health and illness.
- The Family:
- Family as a social institution and basic unit for health service,
- Basic needs of family, Advantages of Planned parenthood.
- The Society: Concept of society, Rural and Urban Society, Social Problems, unmarried mothers, dowry System, drug addiction, alcoholism, delinquency, handicapped, child abuse, domestic violence, women abuse, Social agencies and remedial measures.
- Resources of the country – Natural, occupational, agricultural, Industrial, etc.
- Social Security:
- Population explosion – its effect on economy and the need for population control,
- Budgeting for a family,
- per capita income and its impact on health and illness.
13. Personal Hygiene:
- Maintenance of Health,
- Physical health and Mental Health.
14. Environmental Hygiene: Water:
- Safe & wholesome water,
- Uses of water,
- Water pollution,
- Water borne disease and water purification.
- Air: Air pollution, prevention & Control of Air pollutions.
- Waste: Refuse, Excrete, Sewage, Health hazards of these wastes Collection, removal and disposal of the wastes, Housing, Noise.
15. Computer in Nursing:
- Disk operating systems,
- Use of computer in Nursing,
- Internet & E-mail in Nursing.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Main Curriculum 2023
Based on the previous syllabus, the (conventional) nursing subject question structure, question pattern, and breakdown of grades are as follows.
- The question is divided into two sections. Section A will ask a total of 5 short-answer questions. It is imperative that you try all the problems.
- Each question is worth 05 points (max word limit: 125). Section B consists of a total of 6 long-answer questions, of which the candidate must answer 4 of them.
- Each question is worth 15 points (max 300 words).
Uttar Pradesh PSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2023 PDF Download Link
|To Check & Download the UPPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2023 and Exam Pattern PDF (Prelims, Mains)||Download Syllabus|
Frequently Asked Questions about UPPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2023
The UPPSC Staff Nurse Preliminary Exam has a total of 170 questions.
For an incorrect answer he will be deducted a penalty of 0.33 points.
Candidates can download the UPPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2023 PDF via a direct link or from the official website.
The UPPSC Staff Nurse Mains exam is awarded 20 points.