The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) officials have issued the UKPSC Lab Assistant Syllabus 2023 and the UKPSC Lab Assistant Exam Pattern 2023 along with their announcement. As a result, all applicants can read the current post to learn more about the UKPSC Lab Assistant Exam Syllabus 2023. At the bottom of this post, there is a direct link to the UKPSC Lab Assistant Syllabus 2023 PDF.
UKPSC Lab Assistant Syllabus 2023
According to the published notification, the UKPSC Lab Assistant Exam will be worth 300 points. The exam will consist of two papers. Paper 1 is a required paper. Because the UKPSC Lab Assistant Exam 2023 includes negative marking, you must use extreme caution when answering the objective questions. Paper 1 will be given 2 hours and Paper 2 will be given 3 hours.
UKPSC Lab Assistant Syllabus 2023 – Overview
|Latest Uttarakhand PSC Lab Assistant Syllabus 2023|
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Post Name||Lab Assistant|
|Selection Process||Written ExaminationDocument Verification|
UKPSC Lab Assistant Exam Pattern 2023
Candidates should study the sectional weightage and marking methodology of the UKPSC Lab Assistant Exam to obtain a thorough understanding of it. As a result, we have included the most recent UKPSC Lab Assistant Exam Pattern below for your convenience. The written examination will be administered in an objective format and will be divided into two sections: General Knowledge & General Studies, and subjects specific to the post.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|Paper 1 – General Science & General Studies||100||100||2 hours|
|Paper 2 – Subject Specific (Candidate can choose the subject related to the post applied for according to the educational qualification held from the following subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Home Science, Geography, Psychology, Anthropology, B.Sc Home Science, Education)||200||200||3 hours|
- Paper – I will be required of all candidates.
- Question Paper – II allows the candidate to select a subject relating to the subject listed for the post applied for based on the educational qualification held.
- In the aforementioned examination, a negative marking approach will be used. One-fourth of the marks allotted to that question (1/4) will be deducted as a penalty for any incorrect answer supplied by a candidate to a question or for giving more than one answer to the same question by a candidate (even if one of the given answers happens to be accurate).
2023 UKPSC Lab Assistant Exam Syllabus
This section contains the UKPSC Lab Assistant Exam Syllabus for both Paper 1 and Paper 2. It will be quite difficult for you to study for the examination if you do not have an appropriate Uttarakhand Lab Assistant Syllabus 2023. So, gather the following list and then prepare thoroughly for the test.
UKPSC Lab Assistant Paper 1 Syllabus – General Knowledge and General Studies
- General Science and Knowledge of Computer Operation
- History of India and the Indian National Movement
- Indian polity
- Geography and Demography of India
- Current Events
- History of Uttarakhand
- Culture of Uttarakhand
- Geography and Demography of Uttarakhand
- Economic and natural resources
- General intelligence test
UKPSC Lab Assistant Paper 2 Syllabus 2023
Candidate can choose the subject related to the post applied for according to the educational qualification held from the following subjects
- Thermal Physics
- Oscillations and Waves
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Optics and Optical Instruments
- Modern Physics
- Electronic Devices
- Basic concept of chemistry
- Basic Laboratory Techniques
- Classification of living organisms.
- Define the following with suitable examples.
Phylum (ii) class (iii) Family (iv) Order (v) Genus
- Taxonomic category and taxonomic hierarchy, symmetry in animals.
- Cell shape and size, Type of biomolecules, structure and
function of nucleic acid, Difference between prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells.
- Structure and function of different organelles of eukaryotic cell.
- Structure of proteins.
- Importance of enzymes properties.
- Major groups of protozoa with example.
- Parasites and their different types including ecto and
- Flying modifications in birds.
- Types of air bladders and their functions in fishes.
- Explain the structure of animal tissue with their functions.
- Describe the reproductive system of earthworm and
- Basic difference between male and female reproductive
system of frog.
- Different phases of cell cycle.
- Differentiate between mitosis and meiosis.
- Significance of mitosis and meiosis cell division.
- Describe the evolutionary changes in the pattern of heart in invertebrates and vertebrates.
- Excretory system in human – urine formation.
- Structure and functions of tubules.
- Structure and functions of skeletal and cardiac muscles.
- Disorders of muscular and skeletal system.
- Human neural system-central neural system (CNS) and Peripheral neural system (PNS).
- Endocrine glands and their hormones – Structure and functions of thyroid, parathyroid, pancreas and adrenal glands.
- Human digestive system glands, structure and function of lungs, Human blood groups, disorders of excretory system, Structure and function of a neuron.
- Define nutrients and nutrition.
- Digestion system of humans, hormones and their control in digestion.
- Vitamins and their role in nutrition.
- Human respiratory system and its mechanism.
- Blood Vascular system in humans.
- Disorders related to the circulatory system in human.
- Human reproductive system, formation of gametes
- Placenta formation and its functions.
- Biodiversity and its importance.
- Animal diseases and their control.
- Vaccination and immunization.
- Immune system disorders.
- Type of animal breeding, microbes and industrial products, Biotechnology and its uses, Carbon cycle in biosphere.
- Origin and evolution of man, Causes of AIDS.
- Define pollution, compare biodegradable and non biodegradable pollutants.
- Air pollution causes and control.
- Noise pollution and its effects on humans health.
- Discuss the causes effects of global warming.
- Biological Classification
- Photosynthesis and Respiration
- Plant tissue culture and Biotechnology
- Natural Resources
- Fundamentals of Physical Geography
- Fundamentals of Human Geography
- Human settlements in India
- Concept & scope of Home Science; characteristics of developments at infancy stage
- Functions and classification of foods
- Family Resources
- Nature & concept of Psychology
- Methods of Psychology
- Sensory, Attentional and Pereeptual Processes
- Motivation & Emotion
- Intelligence & Aptitude
- Social Cognition
- Mental Health
- Practical Study
- Introduction to Anthropology
- Physical (Biological Anthropology)
- Human Genetics
- Archaeological Anthropology
- Social (Cultural Anthropology)
B.Sc Home Science
- Nutrition for health and human welfare
- Classification of textile fibres
- Management of resources
- Meaning, general objectives and types
- Meaning and definition of education psychology
- Meaning and importance of educational technology
- Characteristics, Duties and Responsibilities
Please keep in mind that the above list is the UKPSC Lab Assistant Exam Syllabus 2023. You should also review the UKPSC Lab Assistant Syllabus 2023 PDF to learn about the subject-specific subtopics.
UKPSC Lab Assistant 2023 Syllabus PDF Link
|Uttarakhand PSC Lab Assistant Syllabus 2023 – Important Link|
|To Check & Download the UKPSC Lab Assistant Syllabus 2023 PDF and Exam Pattern||Download Syllabus|