UIIC AO Syllabus 2023 and Exam Pattern: United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) officials have released the UIIC AO Exam Pattern 2023 along with a notification. And the detailed UIIC AO Scale 1 Training Program / UIIC Administrative Officer Program is published in the present article. So all the candidates must go through the whole mail to collect UIIC AO Scale 1 Syllabus. Considering the views of the participants, we have included the direct link of UIIC AO Syllabus 2023 pdf file below.
UIIC AO 2023 Syllabus
UIIC AO online check follows the pattern shown in the table below. Each section consists of 25 questions for a total of 25 marks, except for the subject and subject knowledge section of the respective department, which contains 50 questions for a total of 100 marks. The composite duration of UIIC AO Exam 2023 is 2 hours. It is important to note that candidates will be penalized for wrongly marked answers and a quarter of the marks obtained will be deducted for each wrong answer.
UIIC AO Syllabus 2023 – Information
|Organization Name||United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC)|
|Test Name||Administrative Officer (Scale I)|
|Selection Process||Online ExaminationInterview|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
UIIC AO Exam 2023
All questions in UIIC AO Exam 2023 are objective and multiple choice with one correct answer. The candidate must select the correct answer and click on the option he thinks is correct with the mouse. Fine will be imposed for wrong answers marked by the candidates. The objective tests, apart from the English language test, are bilingual (English and Hindi).
A quarter of the marks awarded to the question will be deducted for each wrong answer. However, there is no penalty for unanswered questions. The option/choice you click will be highlighted and discussed as an answer to that question.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|English Language||25||25||2 Hours|
|Quantitative Aptitude & Computer Literacy||25||25|
|General Awareness (with special reference to Financial Sector)||25||25|
|An additional test to assess technical & professional knowledge in relevant discipline||50||100|
UIIC Administrative Officer Syllabus 2023
UIIC AO Scale I Specialist Curriculum 2023 includes several core components including English, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and Computer Literacy, General Awareness (especially in Finance) and an additional subject related to technical and professional knowledge in relevant disciplines. Candidates can refer the information below for a detailed understanding of the topics covered in the sections of UIIC Administrative Officer (Scale-I) Training Program 2023.
- Cloze Test
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Correction
- Para Jumbles
- Sentence Improvement
- Para/ Sentence Completion
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Column Based, Spelling Errors
- Word Swap
- Fill in the Blanks
- Error Detection
- Word Rearrangement
- Sentence Based Errors
- Seating Arrangements – Circle/ Square/ Triangle/ Linear/ Uncertain number of persons
- Data Sufficiency – 2 statements
- Blood Relations – Normal Blood Relation
- Coding Decoding – Chinese coding
- Order and Ranking
- Alpha/ numeric/ symbol Series
- Puzzles – Category/Comparison/ Designation/ Box/ Box/ Day/ Month/ Year/ Floor & Flat
- Inequalities – Direct and indirect
- Syllogism – Only a few
- Input-Output – Shifting and arranging based
- Distance and Direction
- Miscellaneous – Odd one out, Word pair, Number pair, Number operation
- Simplification and Approximation: BODMAS, Square & Cube, Square & cube root, Indices, fraction, percentage, etc.
- Data Interpretation (DI): Table DI, Missing Table DI, Pie chart DI (single and multiple pie chart), Line chart DI (Single and multiple line), Bar chart DI, Mixed DI, Caselet (Simple table-based caselet, Venn diagram based caselet, Arithmetic based caselet) etc.
- Number Series: Missing Number series, Wrong number series, etc.
- Inequality: Linear equation, Quadratic equation, Quantity comparison (I and II),etc.
- Arithmetic: Ratio and Proportion, Percentage, Number System, HCF and LCM, Average, Age, Partnership, Mixture and Allegation, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Time and Work & wage, Pipe and Cistern, Profit and Loss & Discount, Speed Time Distance, Boat And stream, Train, Mensuration 2D and 3D, Probability, Permutation, and combination, etc.
- Data Sufficiency (DS): Two Statement Data Sufficiency
- Microsoft Windows
- Components of Computer
- Computer Fundamentals
- Computer Aptitude
- Types of Computers
- Microsoft Office
- Generations of Computer
- Countries and Capital
- Current Affairs
- Social Science
- History, Geography, Economics
- General Science
- Famous Books and Authors
- Banking Awareness
- Important Days
- Indian Financial System
- History of Indian Banking Industry
- Abbreviations and Economics Terminologies
An additional test to assess technical professional knowledge in relevant discipline
Candidates should check the official site to know the topics related to the technical professional knowledge in the relevant discipline.
UIIC AO Exam Syllabus 2023 PDF Download Link
|To Check & Download the UIIC AO Syllabus 2023 and Exam Pattern PDF||Download Syllabus|
UIIC AO Exam 2023 Syllabus – Frequently Asked Questions How many marks can be scored in UIIC AO exam? UIIC AO exam is conducted with 200 marks. How many questions are asked in UIIC AO exam? UIIC AO exam will have 150 questions. What is the deadline for UIIC AO Exam? Duration of UIIC AO exam is 2 hours. How to Download UIIC AO Syllabus 2023 PDF? Candidates can download UIIC AO Exam Syllabus 2023 pdf file from above link.