SSC JHT Syllabus 2023 and Exam Samples PDF Download : Are you all looking for SSC JHT Syllabus 2023 and exam samples? Masu. Additionally, interested candidates can download her SSC JHT Syllabus PDF at the bottom of the page and start preparing accordingly. The HR Selection Committee will only administer Computer-Based Testing (CBT) to all applicants on the scheduled date. Therefore, all candidates applying for the positions of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Hindi Translator and Senior Hindi Translator should prepare carefully and be well prepared for the exam. Read below for more information on the 2023 SSC JHT exam syllabus.
SSC JHT Syllabus 2023
The exam consists of his two exam papers. Paper I is a computer-based test with 100 questions for each subject. H. General English and General Hindi. Work II is a descriptive test consisting of translation and an essay, with a maximum score of 200 points. Also, he has 2 hours to process each document (2 hours and 40 minutes for candidates who are eligible to use a scribe). Also, Job I has a negative rating of 0.25.
On this page, we have updated the syllabus and exam patterns for all Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator and Senior Hindi Translator positions. Candidates are required to read the full pages of the 2023 SSC JHT Paper 1 and Paper 2 syllabuses to fully understand the structure of the exam and the preparation required. Additionally, you can download SSC JHT Syllabus 2023 PDF and SSC Junior Hindi Translator Exam Pattern 2023 in the section at the end of this article.
SSC JHT Syllabus 2023 – Overview
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator|
|Exam Name||Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator Examination|
|Job Location||Across India|
SSC JHT Exam Pattern 2023
Check out the table below for a complete overview of the 2023 SSC JHT exam patterns. Use this exam template as you prepare to do well on your exams. Likewise, download the SSC JHT Exam Pattern 2023 PDF attached in the next section.
|Parts of Paper||Mode of Paper||Subject||Number of Questions/ Marks||Total Duration|
|Computer-Based Test (CBT)||(i) General Hindi|
(ii) General English
|(i) 100 Questions/ 100 Marks|
(ii) 100 Questions/ 100 Marks
|2 Hours (2 hours and 40 minutes for the candidates eligible for use of scribe)|
|Paper- II||Descriptive||Translation & Essay||200 Marks||2 Hours (2 hours and 40 minutes for the candidates eligible for use of scribe)|
- Paper-I consists only of targeted multiple-choice questions.
- A negative score of 0.25 points is given for each incorrect answer to Paper I.
Paper I: (computer-aided exam)
- Questions are designed to test a candidate’s comprehension of language and literature, correct use of words, phrases and idioms, and ability to write the language correctly, concisely and effectively.
- The question is related to degree level.
Paper II: (translation and essay)
- This paper contains two of his passages on translation. One is about Hindi to English translation and the other is about English to Hindi translation with one essay of his written in Hindi and English respectively.
- The paper is intended to test the candidate’s translation skills and ability to write and understand two languages correctly, accurately and effectively.
- The level of work corresponds to the required educational background.
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Syllabus 2023
Before beginning exam preparation, candidates should familiarize themselves with the comprehensive Her SSC JHT syllabus. With this understanding, you can develop effective preparation strategies. For your reference, the detailed SSC JHT syllabus is provided below.
SSC JHT Paper 1 Syllabus
- Phrases/ Muhavare
- Knowledge of Hindi
- Fill in the Blanks
- Error Recognition
- Correct use of words
- Phrases and Idioms
- Spelling Test
- Sentence Structure
- Sentence Completion
SSC JHT Paper 2 Syllabus
- 1 passage for translation from Hindi to English
- 1 passage for translation from English to Hindi.
- 1 Hindi essay writing question
- 1 English essay writing question
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Syllabus 2023 PDF Download Link
|Download SSC JHT Syllabus 2023 & Exam Pattern PDF||Download Syllabus|