Home Minister Amit Shah ji just launched a platform for withdrawing money deposited in Sahara India. Sahara India Refund Portal is the name of this website. Let us tell you that through the Sahara India Refund Portal, anyone who have money in Sahara will be able to retrieve it back online. If you want to receive your money back from Sahara India, use the link below to fill out the Sahara Refund Online Application Form.
Let us assure you that your deposited funds will be available in your account within 15 to 45 days of registering on the Sahara Refund Portal. The Sahara Refund Portal registration process and other critical details are provided below for your convenience.
Sahara India Refund Portal 2023 Overview
|Sahara Refund Portal Online Form|
|Name of the Government||Central Government|
|Name of the Portal||Central Registrar Sahara Refund Portal|
|Portal Launcher||Home Minister Amit Shah|
|Portal Launch Date||18/07/2023|
|Beneficiaries||10 crore + investors|
|Category||Sahara Refund Portal|
Sahara Refund Portal Objective
The Sahara Refund Portal was created by the Government of India to allow people to withdraw money they had put in Sahara India. Through which investors’ funds stranded in Sahara India will be refunded. All investors must register their information on the Sahara India Refund Portal, following which your deposited funds will be reimbursed to your account in due course.
CRCS-Sahara Refund Portal Official Link
Link to the Sahara Refund Portal: – The CRCS-Sahara Refund Portal link is available on the Central Registrar Sahara Refund Portal website at mocrefund.crcs.gov.in. Home Minister Amit Shah will introduce it on July 18, 2023, at 2:30 p.m.
Sahara Refund Portal Refund Process and Amount
Sahara India Refund Process and Amount: – In the first phase, Rs 5000 crore will be paid to Sahara India investors via the Sahara Refund Portal. In the first phase, each depositor will get a maximum of Rs 10,000. If the test is successful, the amount of the return may be increased.
Sahara Refund Portal Scheme List
List of Sahara Refund Portal Schemes: – It is critical to inform the investors trapped in Sahara India that the government-launched portal will be able to return the funds to the investors who had invested in these schemes.
- Sahara Credit Cooperative Society Limited
- Stars Multipurpose Cooperative Society
- Our India Credit Cooperative Society Limited
- Saharan Universal Multipurpose Society Limited
How to apply for the Sahara Refund Portal
Application procedure: Candidates must apply through the official website, which may be found at mocrefund.crcs.gov.in. Follow the steps outlined below to access the Sahara Refund Portal’s online form: –
- First of all, visit mocrefund.crcs.gov.in or click on the link given below.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your Aadhaar card.
- After this, enter the mobile number linked to your Aadhaar card.
- After this, an OTP will come on your phone.
- After entering the OTP, you will get your policy or scheme in which you have invested. Enter your information
- After filling all the details, you have to fill the application form properly. You can submit it after filling all the columns given in it.
- After this, you will be informed through SMS within 15 days of filing an online claim. The amount will be credited to your account within 15-45 days.
Documents required for Sahara Refund Portal registration
- Policy Number
- Aadhaar Card
- Mobile number
- bank account