Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023 is a program launched by our Prime Minister Narendra Modi to help the youth find jobs in our country. Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana was launched on 17 September 2021.
Many young people in our country are finding it difficult to find work, so this programme is designed to train them free of cost in various skills that require work and will help them become more employable and start their own businesses.
The training will be imparted free of cost in specialised institutes run by the Railways. Any student who has passed the 10th class examination and is between 18 and 35 years of age can apply for online and offline training. Certificates will be issued to them after completion of the training.
Objective of Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023
The main objective of the Rail Skill Development Scheme 2023 is to provide skill training to the youth of the country. So that the youth of the country can get employment. This skill training will be industry-based. The scheme will train 50,000 students for 100 hours and help them find jobs.
|Scheme Name||Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023|
|Launched on||17 September, 2021|
|Objective||To provide employment to youth of country|
|Beneficiries||Youth of Country|
|Announcement by||Railway Minister Ashwini Vaishnav|
|Scheme Current Status||Active|
|Ministry||Ministry Of Railways|
Through this scheme, the skill of the youth of the country will increase and they will also become self-reliant. After the launch of the Rail Skill Development Scheme, the unemployment of the country will be reduced. Under this scheme, free training will be provided to the youth. This scheme will be effective in improving the lives of the citizens of the country. At the same time, the youth of the country will become partners in the process of nation building.
Features of Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023
- The Skill Development Scheme 2023 (Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023) aims to make the 10th pass youth of the country independent through skilling.
- Under this scheme, the unemployment rate will decrease and the employment rate will increase.
- The selected candidates will be provided free training under the Railway Skill Development Scheme.
- Through this scheme, the youth of the country will also be able to mobilize resources for employment.
- The duration of skill training under this scheme will be 100 hours for 3 weeks.
- Students will also be given a certificate after completing the skill training in this scheme.
- This scheme has been implemented without any reservation for all the students of the country.
- In this scheme, the beneficiary will not be given any kind of unemployment allowance benefit, the student taking training will be required to have 75% attendance.
- The age of the students taking training in the scheme should be between 18 to 35 years.The CGPA will be multiplied by 9.5 for the change in percentage and the beneficiary will be selected accordingly.
- 50,000 youth of the country will be trained through this scheme.
- No candidate can claim a job in the Railways.
What Are The Trades In Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana?
This scheme has been launched by the central government, in the first phase, 50 thousand people will be trained under the training scheme. Under which many trades have been fixed for this at present, the list of which is given below:
- AC mechanic
- bar bending
- basics of IT and S&T in Indian railway
- network and surveillance system
- computer basics
- electrical electronics and instrumentation
- fitters instrument
- refrigeration and AC
- technician and mechatronics
- track laying
Do you want to find the nearest training center?
Open the link of the official website, then click on “Institutes,” put the name of your state on the search button above, so that I will come to the page with the following information about the training centers in your state
Institute Name Institute Address Phone No Trade and batch capacity training schedule
Eligibility Of Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023
Applicant must be a citizen of India.
The candidate must have passed Class 10.
The candidate age must be between 18 to 35 years.
To apply, the fitness of the youth should be good as the candidate will also have to submit a fitness certificate along with the application.
Documents for Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023
- Aadhaar Card
- Age Proof
- Residence Proof
- 10th Class Marksheet
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
- Fitness Certificate (Certified by MBBS Doctor)
Application for Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023
This process can be applied in two ways.
Offline application (Offline Application)
- To apply through the Railway Skill Development Scheme, the application form has to be downloaded.
- Complete this form by filling in all the information in the application form.
- Attach the documents mentioned above.
- After this, the application form will have to go to the nearest training center in the concerned department.
- Your application will be made by examining it by the railway department staff.
- The selected candidates will get free training under the Railway Skill Development Scheme.
Online application (Online Application)
- Go to the official website of the Railway Skill Development Scheme (RKVY).
- The home page will open.
- Then click on Apply.
- A form will appear I Notification No Insert State Training Center after that all the relevant papers will have to be uploaded.
- After this, you have successfully completed your application process.
In this article, any problem or suggestion related to Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023, feel free to comment, we are committed to solving your problems and implementing the suggestions. If you have liked our work, then join our family on WhatsApp group and Telegram channel and grace it and subscribe to ESIC Updates for further news related to other government schemes, plans.
Registration or sign up can be done at any time but registration is required to apply once.
Yes, a candidate can apply in more than 1 trade but he / she will be selected for one trade only.
There will be three weeks of training.
All of the above-mentioned documents
Applicants must first register on the official website and then apply online.
There are two stages of application First you need to register, then you need to apply. There are two ways to apply: online and offline.
No candidate can claim a job in the Railways.
In such a situation, institutions / training centers have been opened for more than one trade in every state and training is done for it every month, but to apply online, it is mandatory to come to the official notification because the notification number has to be entered while applying online.