PM Mitra Scheme 2023| PM Mitra scheme benefits | Features and benefits PM Mitra Scheme Apply Online Pradhan Mantri Mitra Yojana 2023. This is a special scheme started on October 6, 2021. It is also known as Integrated Textiles and Apparel Scheme. The full name of this is PM Mega Integrated Textile Region and Apparel (MITRA) scheme. The government will create 7 special places named Integrated Textile Parks across the country. These parks will have everything needed to make clothes, such as cutting, weaving, dyeing and printing. The government will spend a hefty amount of about Rs 4445 crore on this scheme.
Through Pradhan Mantri Mitra Yojana, there will be a huge revolution in the field of textile production. This scheme will create good jobs for many people. This will also help Indian companies to become famous all over the world. The government is always trying to help businesses grow, and they have many schemes to provide training and money to people who want to start their own business.
Pradhan Mantri Mitra Yojana 2023 Background
Indian textile industry is one of the largest industries in the world. The government wants to compete with other countries by making it even better. They are focusing on making more clothes and improving the factories where they are made. Technology is being used to come up with new ideas, train workers, and make things cheaper.
The government has approved a major project called PM Mitra Park to help the textile industry. It will have everything the industry needs in one place and will make India a global champion in textile manufacturing. Each park is estimated to create 100,000 direct jobs and 200,000 indirect jobs. They will also attract a lot of money, around 10,000 crores. This will help the textile industry to grow and make better clothes.
Pradhan Mantri Mitra Yojana 2023 Objective
PM Mitra Yojana is a scheme to help the textile industry in India. Through this scheme, 7 textile parks will be built. Where everything from fabric making to printing design will be in one place. This will help Indian companies to become famous around the world and attract more investments. This will also create a lot of new jobs and improve the lives of the people. Earlier all these works were done at different places, but now all these works will be done in textile parks. The government will spend a lot of money to improve the lives of the people working in these parks.
|Pradhan Mantri Mitra Yojana 2023
|6 October, 2021
|Fully Integrated Textile Processing Sector
|4445 Thousands Crore
|Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi
Pradhan Mantri Mitra Yojana 2023 Features
- The government of India will spend 4445 crore for this scheme.
- New Mitra Parks will be built at different places on the empty spaces of Green Field and Brown Field.
- Mitra Park will also help in reducing the cost of manufacturing clothes and other textile products as everything will be in one place.
- The plug and play idea means everything will be ready to go right away without wasting time.
- Rs 500 crore will be spent for the construction of Green Maidan Mitra Park.
- Rs 200 crore will be spent for the construction of Brown Maidan Mitra Park.
- 300 crores will be given to all production units to encourage and help Mitra Park to succeed.
- Rs 17,000 crore will be spent on building 7 parks.
- Through this scheme, this park will be a complete integrated system. So that everyone can get benefit and help from each other.
- In this plan, 50% area of the park will be used for construction activities, 20% area for other use and 10% area for commercial development.
- Through this scheme, the cost of logistics will come down as the entire value chain will be at one place.
Pradhan Mantri Mitra Yojana 2023 Eligibility and Selection
- Mitra Parks will be set up at some places selected by the State Governments.
- These places should have at least 1000 acres of land which is free from any problem.
- Mitra Park sites will be selected by evaluating various factors such as how easy the site is to reach, how far it is from important locations such as ports and industrial areas, and whether adequate electricity and water is available.
- The state needs to make good policies for industries and textiles, and be known for being good at making textiles.
Pradhan Mantri Mitra Yojana 2023 Application
If you want to get the benefits of PM Mitra Yojana, then you will have to wait for some time now. The government has just announced the launch of this scheme only. They’ll let us know more about how to sign up for it soon. So, if you want to be a part of PM Mitra Yojana, then you just have to be patient and wait for the government to tell us how to apply.
If there is any problem or suggestion related to this article “Pradhan Mantri Mitra Yojana 2023”, feel free to comment, we are committed to solve your problems and implement your suggestions. If you like our work, then join our family on WhatsApp Group and Telegram Channel and enhance it and further subscribe to ESIC Updates for news related to other government schemes, schemes, this inspires us to do more good work. .