Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana 2023 (PMMVY 2023) is a scheme launched by the Central Government to help pregnant and lactating women of the country. It gives money to women who give birth to the first child and are over 19 years of age. This scheme is also called PMMVY in short.
Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana 2023 The government gives Rs 6000 to women on the birth of their first child. This scheme is for women of all income groups. The scheme was launched on 1st January 2017 and is available in all parts of India. Women who have had a child before October 2017 will also get the benefit. The scheme aims to provide financial assistance to pregnant women.
Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana 2023 | Eligibility | Documents | PMMVY Application Form | How to apply online
PM Matru Vandana Yojana 2023 Objective
The Government of India helps pregnant women and new borns who do not have much money. They will give them money to compensate for the expenses they incur while taking care of their children. This will also ensure that they get good food and rest, so that they can stay healthy.
This will help prevent the child from getting sick or not developing properly. The government hopes that this will improve the lives of these families. This money will help mothers take care of their children. They will get Rs 6000 in three tranches of Rs 2000-2000. The first part will be available when they register at the anganwadi centre, the second part will come after some tests and the third part will be available when the child gets the vaccine.
Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana 2023 – Overview
|Name of the Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana 2023|
|Launch Date||1st January 2017|
|Objective||To provide funds for child care to pregnant women|
|Beneficiaries||Pregnant women in India.|
|Announced by||Government of India|
|Application Type||Online / Offline|
Features of Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana
1. In January 2017, the government launched a scheme called Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana 2023.
2. It is a centrally sponsored scheme run by the Ministry of Women and Child Development.
3. Under the Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana, rural women who give birth for the first time get Rs 6400 in their bank account and urban women who are pregnant get Rs 6000 in their bank account. These are part of two separate schemes also called the National Health Mission Scheme.
4. Under this scheme, pregnant women are given the benefit of cash in their bank account to meet the increased nutritional requirements and to partially compensate for the loss of salary.
5. Under the Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana, pregnant women get the first installment of Rs 1000 within 150 days, the second installment of Rs 2000 within 180 days and the third installment of Rs 2000 after the delivery of the child gets the first vaccine.
6. To take advantage of these schemes, pregnant women have to give their Aadhaar and account number at their nearest health center.
Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana Benefits
- The benefit of this scheme will be available to those pregnant women who are from the working class Pregnant women of this category are unable to meet their health needs during pregnancy due to financial constraints and are unable to raise their child properly due to lack of funds.
- Through this scheme, pregnant women can fulfill their needs at the time of pregnancy and raise the child properly after the birth of the child.
- Under this scheme, Rs 6000 will be transferred directly to the bank accounts of pregnant women.
- Women working in government jobs cannot take advantage of this scheme.
Eligibility for PMMVY 2023
- The age of the woman applying for this scheme should be above 19 years.
- Women who become pregnant after January 2017 will also be eligible for this scheme.
Documents for Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana 2023
- MCP Card
- Bank Account Passbook
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Aadhaar Card of both parents
Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana 2023 Application
Online application (Online Registration)
- Go to the official website of the government.
- The home page will open. Scroll down and click on “APPLY NOW” to see the login form (if you are already registered with UMANG).
- If you have never registered on the official site of Umang before, then you have to do it first and then you have to click on the option of Form.
- All information on this form must be completed. After filling all the details, click on the submit button.
Offline application (Offline Registration)
- You can also apply online for this scheme.
- Pregnant women will have to fill three forms for registration in this scheme.
- The first form has to be filled and submitted in the form of registration form by going to the Anganwadi and the nearby health center.
- For the second form and the third form also, they will go to the anganwadi and the nearby health center and fill it regularly and submit the same.
- After filling all the three forms, a slip will be received by the Anganwadi and the nearest health centre. The application form can also be downloaded from the official website of the Ministry of Women and Child Development http: / / wcd. nic. in /. In this way, the online application will be completed.
|Form Download Link||http://wcd.nic.in/|
|Address||Ministry of Women and Child Development, Government of India Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi|
In this article, any problem or suggestion related to Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana 2023, feel free to comment. If you have liked our work, then join our family on WhatsApp group and Telegram channel and grace it and subscribe to ESIC updates for further news related to other government schemes, schemes.