The government has launched a program to help young people who do not have a job. It is called Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023 (PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023) and it gives free training to those who want to learn a skill that can help them get a job. People can learn things like building, electronics, cooking and jewellery making.
This program also helps people who already know a skill, give them credit for what they know. There are places all over the country where people can go to get the training they need. This scheme will run for five years and people will also learn how to start their own business. In today’s article, you will learn in detail that the benefits of this scheme can be taken without hindrance, this is possible only if it is explained in detail
Objective of PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023
Some young people in our country don’t have jobs or enough money to learn new skills. Therefore, the government started a special school called a training center to teach these young people important skills. This program helps them get better at what they do and find jobs that match their abilities. It is called Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023 and it will make India a better place by helping the youth learn important skills to find good jobs.
|Name of Scheme||PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023|
|Launched on||15 July, 2015|
|Objective||To train the youth in various courses|
|Phases||In 3 Phases|
PMKVY 1.0 (2015)
PMKVY 2.0 (2016-2020)
PMKVY 3.0 (2021-till now)
|Bidget||12 Thousands Crore|
|Announcement||PM Narendra Modi|
Features of PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana
The salient features of the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana are as follows:
- In 2015, Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi launched a program called PMKVY.
- If a person hasn’t gone to school by the age of 10 or 12, they can get help and practice to learn things better.
- 30 special places are being opened where people can learn new things and make them better.
- The government has a new scheme called “Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 4.0” to teach new skills to the youth.
- The central government wants to help 8 lakh youth who do not have jobs.
- More than 12.5 million youth in the country have learnt a lot from the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY).
- Those who learn new things through this scheme will get a paper which says that they have done a good job.
- There is a scheme that helps young people who do not have a job to look after themselves and earn money to find work.
Benefits of PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023
Those who want to learn new skills can get them from the skill development plan. Some examples
- The government wants to help young people who do not have a job or who have not finished school. They will teach them new things for free so that they can get work
- Instead of leaving your home to apply, you can do it on your computer at home.
- The youth joining the PMKVY programme can learn 40 different things for free and acquire new abilities.
- Accident insurance of Rs 2 lakh will also be provided.
- When the youth finish learning the work, they will get a reward of Rs 8,000.
- While the young person is learning, he or she will also receive special items to wear such as shirts and jackets, and items such as books, cards, and bags.When the youth have completed their training, they will receive a special paper proving that they have done really well.
- If the youth learn new skills, they can get funding to start their own business from a programme called PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
PM Skill Development Scheme Component
Short-term training (SST)
- Short-term training means learning something quickly and in a short time.
- The STT training imparted in the PMKVY centres is to help the youth in India who have not completed school or do not have a job.
- They will learn skills and things like how to become a professional, how to start a business and how to use technology. After completing the training, they will be able to find a job.
- This program is for those who are learning new skills and those who want to improve on already existing skills. They will also learn things like English and how to become more employable which will help them find employment around the world.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Recognizing that you already know some things and have learned them before.
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is a way for people in India to get a certificate that they are good at a certain skill that can help them get a better job.
- If someone already knows how to do something, they can sign up to be tested and certified through RPL.
- This is mainly for people who work in jobs that are not regulated by the government. Before the test, 12 hours of training is given about the skill and how to perform well in the test.
- a special task that needs to be done.
- The special project of PMKVY is a scheme that aims to help people get training in specific areas.
- This training can take place in government offices, companies. The training is based on the qualification packs that are available. Different groups such as government or business can teach people how to work.
Skill and Employment Fair
- a place where people can go to learn new things and get a job.
- For people with job skills learning, they need to follow specific guidelines set by the government.
- If they want to teach any new work skills, they have to first get the approval. Before someone starts teaching it, the government needs to approve the new work skill and make a plan to teach it.
- An assistant who helps you find a good place to live.
- The special part of PMKVY (PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023) is about creating a way to train people in specific areas like a company or a government office.
- They are trying to teach specific tasks to people using certain guidelines. Those who want to teach others can work for the government or a big company.
- Checking something all the time, without stopping. SPIA will ensure that they follow the norms of PMKVY 3.0 while training people.
- If a project does not start within three months of being approved, it will be cancelled.
- The project will be checked regularly and if it is not going well, there will be consequences such as cancelling goals, paying penalties, or closing the project. SPIA will listen to all monitoring and audit instructions.
Prime Minister’s Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023
- Textiles Course
- Telecom Course
- Security Service Course
- Rubber Course
- Retail Course
- Power Industry Course
- Plumbing Course
- Mining Course
- Entertainment and Media Course
- Logistics Course
- Life Science Course
- Skill Council for Persons with Disabilities Course
- Hospitality and Tourism Course
- Ion and Steel Course
- Landscape Management Course
- Health Care Course
- Green Jobs Course
- Leather Course IT Course
- Gems and Jewellery Course
- Furniture and Fitting Course
- Food Processing Industry Course
- Electronics Course
- Construction Course
- Automotive Course
- Apparel Course
- Goods and Capital Course
- Insurance, Banking and Finance Course
- Beauty and Wellness
- Agriculture Course
Documents for PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023
- Aadhar Card,
- Bank Account Number,
- Voter ID,
- PAN Card,
- Passport Size Photo
PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023 Online Application
If children want to learn new skills and get better at things, they can apply for a special programme called Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana. All they need to do is follow a few simple steps to apply for it –
- To apply for PMKVY, first go to the official website.
- The page of the website will appear on the computer screen.
- On the first page, click on the Quick Links button.
- You will see four options on the screen.
- MSDE, NSDC, Skill India and UDAN are the two options.
- After this, the page will appear on the computer screen. On that page a button will appear which says “I want to learn.Click on the “I want to skill myself” button.
- When selecting the option, a form for candidates (Candidate Registration Form) will appear on the computer screen.
- In the form you need to enter your name, when you were born, whether you are a boy or a girl, and your email, phone number. Confirm that it is correct.
- After entering all the details, click on the “Submit” button.
- When all the necessary steps are completed, the application to the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana will be completed.
How to login to Skill India Portal
To use the Skill India website, you just need to follow a few simple instructions to sign in –
- Those who want to be a part of it go to its website to log in.
- When you visit the website, there will be a button that says “Login.” You have to click on that button.
- A login form will appear on the screen.
- You have to type your special name (username) and password in the given box.
- Now you have to press the button that says “Login.”
- When you visit a website, you need to do a few things to make sure you can use it. This is called logging in. Once you finish doing those things, you can use the website.
How to Find a PMKVY Training Institute?
If you want to know about the places where you can learn new things, you can see a list on the website called Pradhan Mantri Yojana. Follow their instructions:
- If someone wants to go to the PMKVY training center, then he should first go to its official website.
- When you go to the main page, you will see a button that says Find a Training Centre. Click on this.
- After this, you will see a paper which you have to fill on the next page.
- You can find out the training center in 3 ways that will appear on the screen,
- Search by Sector
- Search by Location
- Search by Job roles
- need to select any of the options, example “Search by Sector” option.
- Select a sector and click on the submit button.
- When the button is pressed, a list of places where one can learn will appear.
- Once you’ve finished doing this, you’ll be able to see a list of places where you can train.
|Find Training centre||http://www.pmkvyofficial.org/find-a-training-centre.php|
In this article “PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023|PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023 in Hindi | PMKVY Online Apply | PMKVY Registration” any problem or suggestion related to this article, feel free to comment. If you have liked our work, then join our family on WhatsApp group and Telegram channel and grace it and subscribe to ESIC updates for further news related to other government schemes, schemes, it motivates us to do better work.