Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana 2023: The Madhya Pradesh State Government has launched the Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana 2023 for the state’s unemployed young women, through which the youth of Madhya Pradesh will be provided financial assistance ranging from Rs 8000 to Rs 10,000/- depending on their skills through the MP Chief Minister Seekho Kamao Yojana for a better future.
If you want to take advantage of the MP Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana, you can fill out the Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana Registration Form by visiting the Madhya Pradesh Government’s official portal during the specified time period. All of the main facts about the MP Seekho Kamao Yojana is provided below, with links to more extensive information.
Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana 2023 Overview
|Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Seekho Kamao Yojana|
|Name of the Government||Government of Madhya Pradesh|
|Name of the Scheme||Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana|
|Announced By||Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan|
|Announcement of Plan Year||2023|
|Beneficiaries||Educated and unemployed youth of the state|
|Category||Mp Sarkari Yojana|
|Scheme Level||State Level|
|Go to the official website||yuvaportal.mp.gov.in|
Mukhya Mantri Seekho Kamao Yojana Eligibility
Educational requirements and eligibility: – The educational qualification and age limit details of the significant welfare scheme launched by the Madhya Pradesh State Government on behalf of the youth, namely Mp Seekho Kamao Yojana In Hindi, are listed in the table below. Where you can find more thorough information.
|Educational Qualification||5th / 8th / 10th / 12th / ITI / Graduate / Post Graduate|
|Age Limit||18 to 29 years|
CM Seekho Kamao Yojana Stipend
Salary: – The candidates who would receive training under the Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Seekho Kamao Yojana will be paid a monthly stipend by the Madhya Pradesh government, as stated in the table below.
|5th to 12th pass youth||Rs.8000 / – per month|
|For ITI Passed Youth||Rs.8,500 / – per month|
|Diploma holders||Rs.9000 / – per month|
|Degree or higher education holder||Rs.10,000 / – per month|
Features of CM Seekho Kamao Yojana
Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana has the following characteristics: The table below contains detailed information about the benefits and features of the key welfare scheme of the Government of Madhya Pradesh, namely the MP Seekho Kamao Yojana 2023, from which you can obtain information about all of the scheme’s important elements.
- The Chief Minister’s Seekho Kamao Yojana, similar to the Central Government’s Seekho Kamao Yojana, has been introduced in Madhya Pradesh.
- To provide financial support to unemployed educated young in the state ranging from Rs. 8000 to Rs. 10,000/- per month.
- More than 700 labor sites have been chosen for this scheme, where working adolescents will be trained.
- This program was created to help young people have a better future.
- This scheme’s benefits have begun for students in grades 5 through postgraduate.
Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana Important Date
|Starting Date of Application||07/06/2023|
How to apply for Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana
How to apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of MPPSC on yuvaportal.mp.gov.in. Follow the instructions given below for the MP Seekho Kamao Yojana online form: –
- First of all, visit the official website.
- After that click on the link of Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana Registration Form.
- Click on the link “MP Seekho Kamao Yojana Registration Form” on the home page.
- Now a new window will open in front of you, in which you have to fill your application form.
- Finally, take a print out of the MP Seekho Kamao Yojana application form after submitting it.
Mp Seekho Kamao Yojana Required Documents
Documents required for Chief Minister’s Seekho Kamao Yojana registration
- Certificate of education
- Identity card
- Caste Certificate
- Residence certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Employment Registration Certificate
- bank account
- Mobile number