Mukiyamantri Mitan Yojana: – The government has implemented various programs aimed at ensuring that all citizens have access to government services. These systems are administered by central and state governments. Recently, the Chhattisgarh government has also launched a similar plan. The name of this plan is Mukhiyamantri Mitan Yojana. Government services are provided to local residents through this program. In this article, we will discuss Mukhiyamantri Mitan Yojana in detail. Read this article to find out how you can benefit from this program. In addition, you will receive information about the registration process for this program. So how can you take advantage of Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana 2023?
Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana 2023
The program was initiated by Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh Bhupesh Bagel. Through this program, all administrative services will be delivered from the government to the people’s doorsteps. Citizens can obtain documents such as caste certificates, residence cards, and ration cards from home. Citizens no longer have to go to Block City Council, Tesil, or other government agencies to fill out paperwork. Because through this program, the Chhattisgarh government will introduce the government program into households. This saves time and money and ensures system transparency. Under this program, Sahayak Mitras are deployed by the government.
Go to someone’s house and do the procedure. The government has withheld an initial payment of 10 billion rupees for the operation of Mukhiyamantri Mitan Yojana. To take advantage of this program, citizens should contact the hotline number 14545. A helper will then come to your home. The wizard will review your information and collect all the details. Documents will also be checked. Certificates are then issued to citizens. A service fee of less than Rs.100 will be charged by the Assistant for the provision of these services.
Details Of Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana 2023
|Name of the Scheme||Mukhymantri Mitan Yojana 2023|
|Launched By||Chhattisgarh Government|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Chhattisagarh|
|Objective||Ensuring access to government services at the doorstep of citizens.|
|Application Type||Online / Offline|
Update June 20: – Mukhiyamantri Mitan Yojana will be conducted in all 44 parishes of Chhattisgarh
Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Bhupesh Bagel has decided to expand the scope of Mukyamantri Mitan Yojana for the benefit of the common people. Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana is a popular program run by the state to have certificates and required government documents completed at home. After this system was introduced in the state, citizens no longer need to go to local governments, tesils and other government agencies to obtain the necessary certificates and official documents. As part of the Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana, 96,268 government documents were made available to citizens at home on demand.
Mukyamantri Mitan Yojana is currently being implemented by the Chhattisgarh State Government in all 44 municipalities in the state. The program is currently implemented in 14 counties across the state. Implementation of this program in all 44 communities in Chhattisgarh will bring great benefits to the older people, workers, farmers, Divyanjans, women and the general public.
Update May 27: – The ration card is made at home and is included in the Prime Minister’s Mitan Program.
Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana 2023
People no longer need to go to a bureau or office to issue ration cards in Chhattisgarh. Prime Minister Bhupesh Bager Zee has started making ration cards for those sitting in his home. The Prime Minister tweeted to the people that he was pleased to announce to everyone that the Mittan Plan had decided to include a ration card.
Currently, any homebound citizen can create a ration card by calling toll-free 14545 and calling his Mitan. By calling this number, documents such as original residence, caste certificate, income certificate, etc. can be produced at home. And this time, the possibility of a ration card has also been added.
Let me tell you that the Mitan program has been so popular among the public that since the Prime Minister tweeted, more than 3000 people have contacted the number to create a ration card. On the first day, Mr. Mitano handed ration cards to seven beneficiaries at his place of residence.
Objectives of Chhattisgarh Mukhya Mantri Mitan Yojana
The main goal of Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana is to provide citizens with immediate access to government services. These services include ration cards, caste certificates, residency certificates, etc. Today, citizens do not have to go to government offices to receive government services. Because now all national services are provided by the government right next to the people. With this system, administrative work is done according to the national time. Running Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana saves both time and money and also increases the transparency of the system. The program has also proven effective in improving the quality of life of its citizens. Additionally, citizens are empowered and self-reliant through this system.
Implementation of Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana
- To help the people of the state, Prime Minister Bhupesh Berger established Mukiyamantri Mitan Yojana.
- Under this program, all administrative services are delivered from government to the nation’s doorstep.
- Citizens do not need to go to the government office to obtain a certificate.
- This system ensures system transparency and prevents corruption.
- As part of this program, Sahayak Mitra was used by the government.
- This help friend will go to the resident’s house and do the procedure.
- For the operation of Mukyamantri Mitan Yojana, the Chhattisgarh government has allocated a budget allocation of Rs 1 billion.
- To benefit from this program, the public should call her 14545.
- The helpers are then sent home.
- All information is collected and corrected by our supporting friends.
- Citizens’ documents are also checked by Sahayak Mitras.
- A certificate will be issued.
- The government charges a small fee for this service.
- The provision of these services by Helping Friends costs less than ₹100.
- Currently, this program is only implemented in Raipur city.
- The program will be expanded to all counties in the state.
- A friend of the agent will receive a copy of the document from the public and have it edited.
Benefits and Features of Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana
The program was initiated by Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh Bhupesh Bagel. Through this program, all administrative services will be delivered from government to people’s doorsteps.
Citizens can obtain documents such as caste certificates, resident cards, and ration cards from home. Citizens no longer have to go to Block City Council, Tesil, or other government agencies to fill out paperwork.
Because through this program, the Chhattisgarh government will introduce the government program into the household. This saves time and money and ensures system transparency.
Under Mukiyamantri Mitan Yojana, the Sahayak Mitras are installed by the government. Go to someone’s house and do the procedure.
The government has allocated 100 billion rupees for this plan. To take advantage of this program, citizens should contact the hotline number 14545. A helper will then come to your home.
The wizard will review your information and collect all the details. Documents will also be checked. Certificates are then issued to the public. A service fee of less than Rs.100 will be charged by the Assistant for the provision of these services.
Mitan Yojana Eligibility and Important Documents
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh.
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of Age
- Proof Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile Number
- Email ID etc.
Process of Applying for Chief Minister Mitan Scheme
- First of all, you have to contact the helpline number 14545.
- After this, the helpers will be sent to your home.
- Copies of all the documents will be taken by the supporting friends.
- Now the helper friend has to pay the fee.
- After this, the assistant friend will get a copy of the documents and get it processed.
- After the completion of the process, the certificate will be delivered to the beneficiary’s house.