Short Summary: E Samaj Kalyan Portal | Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana Documents List in Gujarati | Kunvarbai no Mameru Yojana pdf |Social Justice & Empowerment Department –SJED
The Gujarat government operates a number of departments. Each department is responsible for a different set of tasks. Gujarat’s Social Justice and Empowerment Department oversees a number of government programs. These schemes are managed through the E Samaj Kalyan Portal. Manav Garima Yojana, Student Abroad Study Loan, Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana, and Kunvarbai’s Mameru Yojana are among the schemes available through the e-Samaj Kalyan Portal. This post will go over Kunvarbai Mameru Yojana 2023 in depth. Let’s look at how to fill out the Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana Online Form.
In Gujarat, there are numerous charity programs in place to help children from low-income families. Kunvarbai’s Mameru Yojana is included. The goal of this marital aid program is to provide financial assistance to low-income families. DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) transfers help to married daughters’ bank accounts. After marriage, Kunvarbai’s Mameru Yojana supports SC category girls, OBC category daughters, and females from economically disadvantaged families. In this arrangement, Rs 12000/- is deposited for each beneficiary daughter.
Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana 2022: overview
|Name of Scheme
|The KuvarBai Nu Mameru Yojana Gujarat
|All Unmarried Girls Who Belongs to ST/SC
|Rs. 10,000 Only
|The Ministry of Women and Child Development
|Official Website Portal
Purpose of the Mother of Virgins scheme
When a daughter marries into a family from the state’s economically disadvantaged portion, the benefit of Kunvarbai’s Mameru Yojana is provided as part of the financial support. This plan was put in place to encourage the birth of daughters and to prevent child marriage in society.
Eligibility for Motherhood Scheme 2023 of Kunvarbai
Social Justice & Empowerment Department – SJED has determined the eligibility of Kunwarbai for the Mameru Yojana form. Which are as follows.
- Beneficiaries must be Gujarat residents.
- The applicant should come from a low-income family.
- The kuvarbai nu mameru yojana Gujarat will help the marriage of two adult daughters in a family.
- This arrangement will be available if the beneficiary remarries. The benefit of this arrangement will be available even if the widow remarries.
- Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Form Online must be submitted within two years following the girl’s marriage.
- Daughters who participate in Sat Fera Mass Marriage activities are eligible to get virginity aid from the initiative.
- Beneficiary brides who marry as part of a community or other group marriage will be eligible for benefits under the Seven Rounds Group Marriage Scheme and Kunvarbai Materu Yojana if they fulfill all the conditions of the scheme.
Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana Documents List
The case of virgins has to apply online to avail the scheme. The Kunvarbai affair plan document should be as below.
- Daughter’s Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar card of the father of the beneficiary bride
- Gender pattern of girls
- Girl’s School Leaving Certificate or Birth Certificate
- Annual income pattern of the father or guardian of the beneficiary bride
- Proof of residence of the bride
- Copy of first page of bride’s bank passbook (with father’s/guardian’s name after bride’s name)
- A joint photo of the bride and groom
- Groom’s Date of Birth Aadhaar (L.C/Date of Birth Specimen/Government Doctor’s Certificate in case of Illiterate)
- Marriage registration certificate
- Self-Declaration of Bride’s Father/Guardian
- Example of death if bride’s father is not alive
Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana 2023 Income Limit
The yearly income ceiling for the Kunvarbai Yojana has been raised by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment. The standard income ceiling is now set at 6,00,000- (six lakhs).
Benefits Of Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana (Available
If a daughter from a low-income household marries in the state of Gujarat, she is eligible for this plan. Previously, 10,000/- (ten thousand rupees) assistance was transferred straight to the bride’s bank account via DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer). which increased the amount of aid.
- Girls who marry after April 1, 2021 will receive Rs 12,000/- (twelve thousand) under the Kuvarbai Mameru Yojana.
- According to the earlier decision, couples who married before April 1, 2021 are entitled to Rs 10,000/- (ten thousand).
Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana Form Pdf
The Department of Social Justice and Empowerment established the Kunvarbai Matters Yojana Form pdf. This form is issued in accordance with the caste application form. Nu Mameru Kuvarbai Yojana The application form for SEBC and Other Backward Classes has been released by the Director of ST Welfare Department. And the application form for SC caste girls has been released by the Director of Scheduled Caste Welfare Department.
|Kuvarbai Nu MameruYojana Form Pdf (OBC-EBC)
|Kuvarbai Nu MameruYojana Form Pdf (SC)
How To Online Apply Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana 2023
The internet portal has been put up so that poor and economically disadvantaged households in outlying areas of the state do not have to visit the government office on a regular basis. The samaj kalyan webpage was designed to help Kunvarbai scheme citizens. This site is required for online applications. Let’s go over how to register for E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat step by step.
- To begin, enter ‘e samaj kalyan portal’ into Google Search.
- In the Google Search Result, click on the official website https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/.
- If you have not already registered on the e Samaj Kalyan portal, click on “New User? “Please Register Here” and complete the registration process.
- After successfully registering, the recipient must access his personal page by selecting “Citizen Login” on the e Samaj Kalyan portal.
- The schemes will display e samaj kalyan.gujarat.gov.in login based on the beneficiary’s caste.
- You must then select Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana.
- Kunvarbai’s Mameru Yojana must be filled out online according to the information given by visiting the online form.
- After filling out all of the information, the online form must be submitted.
- After the beneficiary submits the online application, an application number will be generated. This must be kept.
- You must proceed to Upload Document on the online application and upload the actual document.
After uploading all of the material and original documents, the application must be confirmed.
Finally, once the application has been confirmed, a hardcopy of the application must be obtained.
If Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana status has not been deposited?
Yojana Kunvarbai Mamere If you applied online previously and the aid has not yet been deposited, check the online status first. However, for more information and help, visit the “Office of the District Social Welfare Officer” in the relevant district in person.
Important Links Of Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana
|Your Application Status
|New User? Please Register Here!
|New NGO Registration