Ayushman Sahakar Scheme 2023 is a scheme created by the National Cooperative Development Corporation to help improve healthcare in rural areas of the country. They will give a loan of Rs 10,000 crore to cooperative societies to build hospitals and medical colleges in these areas.
They will also provide other health services so that people in rural areas can get better treatment. The scheme will involve cooperatives in building healthcare infrastructure and is part of the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare. It was launched on 19th October 2020 and will work with the Digital Health Mission to improve healthcare in rural areas.
The National Cooperative Development Corporation
NCDC is a special organization in India that was created by the government to assist cooperatives. It helps them with things like planning and promoting farming programs, making and selling food, keeping and trading goods, and providing services like health care and education.
NCDC funds cooperatives at various levels such as local, district and national. It is part of the Ministry of Agriculture and is known to be very good at helping cooperatives. It is also certified to be very organized and rule-abiding. NCDC has different offices across the country where they check if cooperatives can get money and help them.
Ayushman Sahakar Scheme 2023 Objective
The Prime Minister of India has launched a new programme called National Digital Health Mission. The program will use technology to make it easier for people to receive medical treatment. This will improve the health sector in India and help in easy delivery of healthcare to the people.
The scheme will focus on various aspects of healthcare such as preventing diseases, promoting good health and making healthcare affordable for all. It will also support hospitals and educational programs for doctors, nurses and other healthcare workers. Another scheme called Ayushman Sahakar Yojana has also been launched to help cooperative hospitals provide more medical education schemes.
|Name of the Scheme
|Ayushman Sahakar Yojana 2023
|on 19 October 2020
|To take healthcare to the people of the village
|Central Government of India
|Rs 10000 crore
Features of Ayushman Sahakar Scheme 2023
- The scheme is being implemented by the National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC). NCDC is a part of the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare.
- The Prime Minister of India launched something called the National Digital Health Mission on August 15, 2020. This is a major shift in the way healthcare works in India and will make it easier for people to get medical help using technology.
- The main goal of this plan is to build new hospitals and repair old ones, improve health care spaces and improve buildings and equipment for education.
- Under this scheme, the Ayushman Fund will be given by the National Cooperative Development Corporation.
- Through this scheme, loans up to Rs 10,000 crore will be given to cooperative societies in the coming few years.
- To meet all the need, the cooperative societies will also get funds which they can use as their working capital.
- At present, there are 52 hospitals run by cooperative societies in the country with a bed capacity of 5000. The number of hospitals can be increased with the policy of this scheme.
- The co-operative societies which have more women employees will get a rebate of 1% on their loan interest.
Ayushman Sahakar Yojana 2023 Eligibility
- Any co-operative society registered in any of the state co-operative societies in the field of hospital, health care, health education etc. will be eligible for financial assistance under this scheme.
- NCDC provides loans to cooperative societies only through the State Government / Union Territory if it can also give directly to the cooperative societies which meets the guidelines of direct funding of NCDC.
- The loan term will last for 8 years, but you don’t have to start repaying it right away. You will have 1-2 years when you do not have to make any payments. The amount you borrow depends on what you want to use it for and how much money you can make from it.
Rate Of Interest
NCDC (National Cooperative Development Corporation) gives loans to groups of people who work together, called cooperatives. Sometimes, NCDC lowers the interest rate on these loans to encourage people to borrow money. If a cooperative society has mostly women members and they repay the loan on time, NCDC will give them 1% lower interest rate for the entire duration of the loan.
Activities covered under Ayushman Sahakar Yojana
Infrastructure means creating, improving and fixing things like buildings and facilities. This includes schools, hospitals and nursing homes.
(a) There are many places where people can go to get help regarding their health. Some places teach people to take care of their bodies through things like yoga, while others offer medicine and treatment for illness. There are also places that help older people and people with disabilities, and places for mental health care. If there is an emergency, there are special centers that can help immediately. At other places, attention is paid to things like teeth and eye care. There are also places that make the drug and test it to make sure it’s safe. If a mother needs help for her child or if someone is having a baby, there is a place for that too. A lot of different places can help people with their health.
(b) Telemedicine and Remote Assisted Medical Procedures means that doctors can help patients remotely using specialized technology.
(c) People should stay healthy and get help when they are sick and learn new things. Using computers and phones to help stay healthy.
(d) Health insurance which is approved and regulated by a special organization called Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA).
2 Margin Money
- Margin money is the extra money you need every day to run your business.
3 Working capital.
- Working capital for day-to-day operations.
Application for Ayushman Sahakar Yojana
- Go to the official website of National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC).
- The home page will open.
- On the home page, click on Common Loan Application Form.
- After this, the next page will open.
- All the information asked on this page such as the purpose of the activity / loan will have to select the type of loan etc.
- After filling all the details, click on the submit button.
- After this, a link will come to download the application form, click on it and download it.
Official Information Links
|Application Form Link
|4, Siri Institutional area, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016
In this article, if you have any problem or suggestion related to ‘Ayushman Sahakar Scheme 2023’, feel free to comment, we are committed to solving your problems and implementing your suggestions. If you have liked our work, then join our family on WhatsApp group and Telegram channel and grace it and subscribe to ESIC updates for further news related to other government schemes, schemes.